Saturday, September 18, 2010

Alejandro’s Awe-Inspiring Album of Snapshots

As I putter around life, I often go equipped with my photo-apparatus, or failing that, I will have my camera telephone. I decided that I should put them on display for all to see.

“Mind Over Matter”
I found this poor fellow in the parking lot next to the garden center at Denton’s super Wal-Mart. One can only imagine how this package of cheese met it’s demise. Perhaps it had a hit placed on it by some cottage cheese, we may never know. Yet, we do know that it is magnificent.


“Four Letter Word”
One night I attended my chum Ricky’s house for a heated game of Scabble. With the first draw of the bag, I was able to spell the word Stove, leaving the letters of L, D, & K still within my possession. I eagerly reached into the velveteen bag and drew out four new letters to add to my collection. The bag gave unto me F, U, C, & I. With my new letters I was at long last able to spell out the swear word that always runs through my mind while I play Scabble, as I am as good at it as a sloth is good at being quick.


“Chilly Swede”
Even action stars need a scarf from time to time.


“A Grand Spectacle”
Located in the restroom near J.C. Penney’s at the golden Triangle, I dub this the brave man’s toilet. As only a man who has neither fear, nor shame will be able to use it in all its glory. I myself was not worthy of even standing near it’s magnificence.

“Fun Time Box”
Oh the joy of joys that lay within this magical box that was on sale at A Half Price Books in Austin, TX. I dared not buy it as I do not know how I would respond to finding a used copy of Gili, Kazaam, or Chairman of the Board. I decided to leave Pandora’s video box unopened.

“Dumpster Wally”
Found ‘em!

No comments:

Post a Comment